Organic & local
A buffet offers you a selection of local and / or organic products
Our breakfast celebrates local the best products of Provence.
The best of Provence
- fresh fruit juice from Provence
- Organic yogurts: cow's milk or sheep's milk from the Mont Ventoux
- The organic cereals from the Drôme
- Organic cheese: the Ventoux goat cheese
- Organic coffee and tea: a selection of tea and herbal tea from Florel en Provence
- Season's fruits from Provence
- Homemade jams
- Lavender honey from Provence
- Homemade pastries
- Breads and pastries made by our artisan baker
and of course the eggs of our hens.
In the shade of lime trees
Breakfast is served from 8.30 to 10.30 am on the terrace and in the garden or in our dining room, at your convenience.
For cyclists possibility to get an earlier breakfast. On demand
A la carte
We can provide at your request special breakfasts:
- Vegan: vegetal milk and yogurt
- Gluten-free: bread and cereals without gluten